Are you a user of JPay? Up to now, you may use JPay by accessing the website. Do you know that you are able to download the app in your device? By downloading the app, it will make you easier in using the services of JPay. How to download the app of JPay? The explanation is in the next paragraph.
Before you download the app, make sure that you know the types of your device. If you use android, you are able to download JPay in Play Store. But if you use iOS, you are able to download the JPay app in the App Store. Then, how about the users of Windows 10? If you use Windows 10, you are able to download JPay app at windows10app.com. You are able to download JPay app in that site by clicking on the blue Download button. After the download is complete, now you have to install it to your device. You are also able to download JPay from Google Play for your Windows 10.
How to do that? Follow the instructions below.
- First, you have to download and install Android Emulator for PC Windows such as Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player. This android emulator app will be able to download JPay full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and laptop as well.
- After that, you have to click on the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Now, login with your Google Play Store account.
- Access Google Play Store and search for “JPay”.
- Then, select one of the app from the list of search result and then click the Install button. You are also able to get JPay app by importing the .apk file that you have downloaded from the website of windows10app.com and then right click and then install it.
- Now, you are able to enjoy the app of JPay on your PC.
With JPay, you are able to keep in touch with someone who are incarcerated easily. Wherever and whenever you are, you are able to enjoy the services of JPay. Moreover, by the existence of JPay app, you will be more simple in using it. You just need to operate JPay app from your hand while sitting on your comfortable couch.
With JPay, you are able to send money, send email, send videogram, buy a JPay player, buy phone time, and also schedule a video visitation. However, you have to note that not all services of JPay are available for all facilities. You need to know whether the services are available or not by accessing Availability and Pricing section in the website of JPay.
In that page, you are also able to know the price of each service that you want to use. Then, you also need to make sure that you have chosen the right inmate/ offender for the service you want. You can do that by visiting the home page of JPay. One more, another thing that you have to do is make sure that you are logged in so that you are able to use the services of JPay.