If you have someone who are incarcerated and then you become the user of JPay to be able to keep in touch with the inmate easily, now you are able to download the app to your laptop. By having the app in your device, it will make you easy in using the services of JPay. You will just have to click on the app and then enjoy the services of JPay in the app of JPay.
If you use android, you are able to download JPay in Google Play Store. If you use iOS, you are able to download the JPay app in the App Store.
If you use Laptop and you are confused how to download the app, you are able to follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to download and install Android Emulator for PC Windows such as Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player. This android emulator app will be able to download JPay full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and also laptop.
- After that, you need to click on the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Then, login with your Google Play Store account.
- Now, you have to open Google Play Store and search for “JPay”.
- In this step, you have to select one of the app from the list of search result and then click the Install button. You are also able to get JPay app by downloading it from the website of windows10app.com and then import the .apk file that you have downloaded from the website. Right click and then install it.
- Now, you can enjoy the app of JPay on your laptop.
You are able to keep in touch with someone who are incarcerated easily with the help of JPay. Wherever and whenever you are, you can enjoy the services of JPay. Moreover, by the existence of JPay app, you will be more simple in using the services of JPay.
For you who are not familiar with JPay, you are able to send email, send money, send videogram, buy a JPay player, buy phone time, and also schedule a video visitation. Before you use the services of JPay, you have to note several things. First, Not all services of JPay are available for all facilities. So, you need to know whether the services are available or not in the jail where your inmate is incarcerated by accessing Availability and Pricing section in the website of JPay.
In that page, you are also able to check the price of each service that you want to use. Second, make sure that you have chosen the right inmate/ offender for the service that you want. You are able to do that by visiting the home page of JPay. You have to choose the inmate/ offender that you want in the Inmate/Offender list. Third, you need to make sure that you are logged in so that you are able to use the services of JPay. You are able to login by entering your email address and also your password.