JPay is helpful for both inmates and their family members and friends. This one can be used to make them get in touch with each other. While it is helpful, it does have some weaknesses and is not perfect. One of the common issues is related to login. For those who are currently having a hard time to login and are wondering why, here is the good read for you.
Reason why you cannot login using your JPay account
A few issues may occur when you are trying to log in to your JPay account. Some of them happen due to some mistakes while some other reasons might be because of the existence of the bugs or the technical issues on the official website of JPay. Actually, there are some other possibilities, including your internet connection.
Methods to fix login issues
For those who are currently facing the issues while log in to your JPay account, keep calm because there is nothing to worry. Below are a few things that need to keep in mind. Please follow each of them so that the issue can be solved.
- First of all, you will need to make sure that you input the correct username and password of your JPay account. In case you do not remember your password, firstly, go to the homepage of JPay. Then, find the Login button and click on it. Doing so will make you be able to see the login page. When it is shown, click on Forgot your password. You will be taken to the form to recover the password. To recover your password, you will need to enter your email address and make sure that it is the right one. After entering the correct email address, it is time for you to enter your answer for the security questions or personal information. Lastly, follow the information that is displayed on the screen and then confirm it to recover your password. By confirming it, you will receive a notification in your email. Please click the link and change your password to the new unique and strong one.
- If it is still not working, then you can try to check your Internet connection, which is either Wi-Fi or data network. You can do it by seeing the bar on your phone. If it looks weak, you can turn off either the Wi-Fi or data and then turn it on again and see if it gets any better. It is also possible for the connection to get better by resetting the device.
- Aside from that, you will also have to make sure that you are in the correct login page of the JPay email. You can also try to delete or clear all the caches and cookies from the web browser.
- If needed, resetting and going to the login page of JPay and trying to log in is also possible to work.
- For anyone who is currently using the old version of the web browser, it might be due to the web browser needing to be updated so please update it and when you are done, try again.
- If the issue still persists, the last thing that you can do is to reach out the customer service of JPay. There are a few ways to get connected to the customer support in JPay. The first one is through a phone number. JPay has a customer support line that you can call every time you want since it is available for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. You are recommended to try this method first before any other ones as it is the best way to report an issue with the JPay mobile app. By dialing the phone number at 800-574-5729, you will be able to file a complaint about the issues that you are currently facing with the mobile app. In this case, please explain to them that JPay is not loading. You can just ask them how it happens and do not forget to also ask how to fix the issue. If you are too lazy to talk directly to the customer support of JPay, you might want to consider sending them an email, which can be sent directly from the official website of JPay. To do so, the first step is to open your favorite browser and then go to the official website of JPay at JPay.com. When the site opens, find the login area and log in to your account. After logging in, scroll down to the bottom of the page and find Contact Us located under JPay.com tab. Once you have found it, please click it. Another one that has to be clicked is Email Us. If you have no idea, this one is able to be found on the left side of the contact page. Clicking this will make an inquiry form show up. In the form, there are a few things to be filled in, such as your name, your email, and your phone number. Please enter the required information. Below the subject, you will have to choose the certain issue that you are currently facing. Do not forget to also describe the real issue and give them the detail in the message column. Once you are done describing the issue, the last thing that should be done is to press the Submit button to send the email. Aside from calling the customer service and sending them an electronic mail, another way that you can try is to send them a mail, the traditional one. It is quite effective even though it is unconventional and slow. However, it is not recommended if you need to get the response quickly. While writing down the mail, please include as much information about the issue in the mail while also trying to make it simple. Once you are done writing, you can send it to JPay mailing address: JPay LLC 10981 Marks Way Miramar, FL 33025.