The King County Jail, Seattle Division is located at 500 Fifth Avenue, in Seattle, Washington. The facility began operational in 1986s and currently employs over 350 correctional staff. There are some facilities and services in King County. By the way, how to look up an inmate? Let us find out that information here.
JAIL INMATE LOOKUP SERVICE
SEARCH BY NAME
- At the first step, you have to enter last name.
- Then, you have to enter first name (optional).
- After that, you have to enter date of birth.
- Then, you are able to enter race.
- Now, you have to enter gender.
- Afterwards, make sure that the inmate currently in custody.
- Lastly, you are able to click the Search Q button.
SEARCH BY BROWSE
- At the first step, you have to choose one choice of three options; 1).Persons booked in the last 24 hours. 2). Persons released in last 24 hours. 3). Everyone in Custody.
- After that, you have to find a person by BA#. It contains 9 digits.
- then, you are able to find a person by CNN#. It contains 7 digits.
King County inmates can be found in the Maleng Regional Justice Center (MRJC) which is located in Kent or at the King County Correctional Facility (KCCF) located in Seattle. If you really need to locate an adult inmate. Do not hesitate to use their Jail Inmate Lookup Service. Their goal is to keep the disruptions to visiting hours to a minimum. However changes and cancellations to visiting hours can occur at any time, based on staff availability. In-person visitation at both the Seattle and Kent locations can be affected, and the video visitation kiosks in the reception area in Kent can be impacted. But, video visitation by using your own tablet, Smartphone or computer will still be available. We suggest you to use the video visitation option. You are able to contact Securus Video Visitation at 1-877-578-3658. Also, you are able to go to this link; https://securustech.net/en/web/securus/videovisitation to learn more and sign up for “Anywhere Video Visitation.”
HOW DO YOU CONTACT AN ADULT INMATE BY PHONE
Of course, King County has an inmate telephone services contract with Securus Technologies. Incoming calls to inmates are not allowed at any of their facilities. An inmate can place an outbound call by using the inmate telephone service that is provided through Securus Technologies. Family or friends can continue to place funds on an inmate’s account through Access Corrections external link or establish a Securus account to get advantage of the low per minute rate of $0.13, excluding federal, state and local fees and taxes, by contacting Securus:
Securus Main Support Line: 1-800-844-6591.
Customers with Disabilities: 1-877-710-1118.
HOW DO YOU CONTACT AN ADULT INMATE BY ACCESS SECURE EMAIL
By setting up a pre-paid account at www.accesscorrections.com external link, you are able to send emails to adult inmates at both the Seattle and Kent facilities. The emails you send are going to be routed through their detention facility mail rooms and screened or approved by mail staff. When approved, the email is going to be forwarded to the inmate. We anticipate this process will be able to reduce the amount of time it takes for inmates to get the mail you send to them. For your information, the cost of sending an email is set by Access Corrections and can be equivalent to the cost of an envelope plus postage. However, the inmates will not have the ability to return your email or forward to anyone else. The inmates will still be required to correspond by writing letters and sending them through the mail (USPS).
WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR VISITING AN ADULT INMATE AT THE KCCF
You have to know that visiting hours are determined by inmate location. If the visitors do not check in with jail reception fifteen (15) minutes prior to their scheduled visit, their visit can be canceled. Please follow these steps below:
- You have to assign if the inmate is ultra security. If not, the visiting time will not be listed on the chart. For this case, you are able to call 206-296-1234 for those hours.
- On the chart, please locate the floor number.
- Next, you have to locate the wing: north, south, east or west.
- Then, you need to locate the tier: upper or lower.
- Lastly, you are able to locate the tank: A, B, C or D.
WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR VISITING AN ADULT INMATE AT THE MRJC
Since December 4, 2017, all public window visitation at the MRC (Maleng Regional Justice Center) must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. You need to schedule your visitation at the MRJC.
- Each inmate is allowed one visit (25-minute visit per day), not to exceed two visits per week.
- Public visiting hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday:
8:30 – 10:00 AM
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
3:00 – 5:30 PM
7:00 – 10:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday:
8:00 – 10:00 AM
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
3:00 – 5:30 PM
7:00 – 10:00 PM
- If the visitors do not check in with jail reception 15 minutes prior to their scheduled visit, their visit can be canceled.
- To contact by phone, you are able to call at 206-296-1234
- Parents or guardians have to accompany the child at all times.
- To get the information about inmate, simply you are able to visit this link: https://js.kingcounty.gov/dajd/jils/
HOW DO YOU SEND MAIL TO AN ADULT INMATE AT THE KCCF
Inmates are able to receive email via Secure Access Email or letters via the U.S. Postal Service. For email instructions, you are able to visit www.accesscorrections.com. The envelopes must be addressed as follows.
To send mail to person who housed at the KCCF (King County Correctional Facility):
Full committed name
B/A (book of arrest) number (lookup)
500 Fifth Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104
For note: The booking number can be found by using jail inmate lookup service.