In JPay, there is a service where the inmate is permitted to have a tablet. By the existence of tablet, it will be easier for you and the inmate to stay connected. In JPay tablet, the inmate is provided the education and improvement courses to prepare them to be able to be success after they are incarcerated. What are the features of JPay tablet? How to track JPay tablet? We will try to explain about it here.
Tracking a JPay Tablet
If you wonder about how to track a JPay tablet, unfortunately when we were trying to find the information about it, we could not find it. There is no information about how to track a JPay Tablet. However, if you access Green Coin Life site in the page entitled How to Track JPay Tablet, it may be able to help you.
Well, instead of finding how to track a JPay tablet, we find the information about where JP5 tablets are available. For now, the JP5 tablets are available in some locations as you are able to see in the list below.
- JP5 Mini is available in most Louisiana, New Jersey, Michigan, Virginia, Taft (Alkaline) and MSOP (Alkaline).
- JP5s is available in Georgia and Tennessee (pilot) facilities.
- JP5 Mini and JP5s are available in California (pilots), Ohio, Florida (Spring 2018), Minnesota, Idaho, North Dakota, Vermont, and Washington facilities.
It is important for you to know that not every facility has the JP5 tablets and even not every facility offers both models. If you want to know whether the facility where your loved one is incarcerated offers JP5 tablets or not, you are able to log into your JPay account on JPay website. There, you are able to see which options are available for you to buy on your loved ones’ behalf. You are also able to call JPay customer service at 800-574-5729 or send email at email@example.com.
Features and Benefits of JPay Tablet
There are some features and benefits that the inmate can get through JPay tablet. Those are listed below.
- The tablet is portable and touchscreen.
- The tablet is simple to use and easy to understand.
- The email program is improved.
- There is a new music app which includes the ability to build playlists.
- There are photo gallery, FM radio, notepad, calculator, stopwatch and calendar apps.
- There are accessories such as screen protector, earbuds and batteries or charger.
- There are game selection which is expanded and also game store.
- It provides JPay’s Lantern education and KA Lite apps.
- There are Media and Video store.
- It can be used for reading news.
- It provides eBook reader.
- It can be used to put a phone call.
- It can be used to receive emails, eCards and VideoGrams.
The Tablets Offered by JPay
There are some types of tablets which are offered by JPay as you are able to see in the list below.
This is the latest and most advanced tablet in corrections. It offers better performance and also faster processors for an increased user experience. It also has a stronger battery for extended battery life. Some features of this tablet are listed below.
- It is available in 7″ touchscreen.
- It has better resolution.
- It has thinner hardware for easy handling.
- It has 3x battery life and 500 cycle.
- It has 32 GB storage.
This tablet is available in 7″ touchscreen and it has 32GB storage.
It is available in 4.3″ touchscreen and it has 16 GB storage.
However, it is important for you to know that the availability tablet models and application services vary by state or agency. You are able to log into your JPay account to check what tablet model which are available for your incarcerated loved one.
The Way To Get A Tablet For An Inmate
If you want to give your incarcerated one a tablet, the first thing that you have to do is to login to your JPay account. If you do not have an account yet, then you are able to create a JPay account first. Then, you can buy a tablet. If you find that the JP6S is not available to buy, but it is available to your loved one to buy, you are able to fund their Media Account to provide funds. Then, the inmate will use the fund to buy the new tablet.
Then, JPay will prepare and ship the tablet to the agency. If the tablet has been received, the agency will send it to your loved one.
What Is Media Account in JPay?
In JPay, media account or also known as JPay credits is an account which is managed by your incarcerated one. This account can be used by your inmate to buy several things such as songs and music albums, a tablet, games, movies (rent), stamps, and printout.
How to Fund a Media Account
Do you want to fund media account for your inmate through JPay? If you want, the first thing that you have to do is to login or to create a JPay account. You are able to call 800-574-5729 to speak with a customer service representative.
It is important for you to know that payments or money transfers will be delivered to the agency for funds to be available next day or sooner.
Well, the existence of JPay tablets are very helpful. It can make the inmates able to get entertainment and education while they are incarcerated. They are also able to stay connected with their family and friends. However, if the inmate want to have this tool or the family and friends want to buy a tablet for the inmate, they have to make sure that in the facility, tablet is available. It is because this service may be available in some facilities. So, you are able to access the Availability and Pricing section in the JPay website to find whether in the facility where your inmate is incarcerated offers JPay tablet or not.
That’s the information that we can provide to you. Thank you for reading this.