The JPay stamps vary when it comes to the prices. Everything depends on the state you buy them in. For those who are planning to write to a few pen pals in different states, you are encouraged to shop around and get JPay stamps at the cheapest rate. Feel free to use any stamp for any state once it is bought.
Buying JPay stamps cheaper
- Find the cheaper rate
First and foremost, you will need to log in to your account. When you are logged in, the next thing that should be done is to go to the bottom left under JPay.com and find and press ContactUs. You should be able to see something that says Welcome, (your name)) on the right side of the screen, and then there is also something that says offender located under that. Next to it, there is something that says change. Please hit that and then Email. Another thing that should be hit is Buy Stamps that is able to be found on the left side. In the end, you are able to find the rates listed for all states. In this step, all that you have to do is to check the rate of every state and find the one that offers the low rate.
- Join the discount event
JPay usually holds some events, such as the one in 2018. At that time, JPay was offering a 10% off stamp purchases. The promotion was held with the hope of people to get easier way to get connected with the loved ones. The promotional stamp packages could be purchased on the official website of JPay, the JPay mobile app and by calling the toll free number, 1-800-574-5729. Keep in mind that this kind of promotion is usually only valid for friends and family and not the inmates.
Do not miss this kind of promotion offered by JPay. To do so, you will have to visit the official website of JPay regularly and it is even better if you follow the official social media of them.
- Use promo codes
For those who are looking for the JPay free stamps promo code, you are recommended to visit COuponXXO. If you have no idea of what CouponXOO is, this one refers to the site that tracks coupons codes from the online merchants. The goal of the site is to help customers to save money. It is like a bridge that connect the sites who offer promo codes and the customers who need them.
Keep in mind that they do not guarantee the authenticity of any coupon or promo code. Before making a purchase, it is better for you to check all promotions of interest at the merchant website.
Here is the list of some promo codes that you can use to get the JPay stamps with cheaper price:
- A3A876F9: Enter this code to get 15% off Over $100 order
- E77641C6: Entre this code to get 15% First Buy offer
- 21CD66F1: Entre this code to get 20% off Over $200 order
- 965EEE25: Enter this code to get 7% off Less than $50 order
- 223B8A6C: Enter this code to get 5% off All Type order
- B8F6183C: Enter this code to get 30% off New Customer order
Each promo code mentioned above is active and can be redeemed easily. Do not waste your time and get the discount now before the promo code is expired. If you use the one that has been expired and cannot be used, you can just visit CouponXOO again and hunt for the active and valid ones.
Buying JPay stamps
If there is no available way to get JPay stamps cheaper or if no one of the ways to get JPay stamps cheaper mentioned above works, you might want to consider buying JPay stamps with the normal price. Since you cannot wait anymore as you have planned sending an email to your loved one in the prison, purchasing with normal price should be no problem. Here is step by step guide that you can follow to buy JPay stamp:
- The first thing that you will have to do is to go to the JPay homepage and when you are there, click Email on the Navigation menu.
- On the Compose page on the Email menu, you will be able to see Buy Stamps that should be clicked.
- On the Buy Stamps page, feel free to choose the stamp package that you want and then do not forget to click Continue.
- You will need to select the payment method and it can be done by two ways: choosing a previously saved card from the Select card list or clicking Use a new credit/debit card if you use the new one and then you will be asked to add the billing information for the new card. Do not forget to clcik Continue.
- In the Payment Verification box, the last thing that you will need to do is to confirm that the payment information is correct and then click Buy Stamps.
By following these steps, it should be easy for you to buy the JPay stamps. In case you need assistance, do not hesitate to reach out the customer support of JPay. If you want to talk directly to them, you can dial (800) 574-JPAY (5729). Since it is available for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, feel free to call anytime you want. The same number can be used if you have any questions. Aside from that, another way is to send a mal to its mailing address at JPay LLC 10981 Marks Way Miramar, FL 33025. However, the latter one is not effective since it takes time to get respond.