How to Get Money Back from JPay

Posted on

For those who are looking for the information about how to get your money back from JPay, you are on the right place as this post will uncover about this information. Apparently, each state and each facility has different rule and here are some of them.


For those the residents of Alaska who have a complaint, including complaining about the money, the first thing that you will need to do is to first reach out the Customer Service Department of JPay Inc. at 800-574-5729. In case there is still an unresolved complaint related to the any aspect oof the money transmission activities through JPay, you are encouraged to contact the Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development, Division of Banking and Securities, Money service Businesses at (907) 269-4584. Another way is by sending mail at 550 West Seventh Avenue, Suite 1850, Anchorage, AK 99501.


If you have a complaint about any aspect related to the money transmission activities that happened at California, you will have to contact the California Department of Business Oversight. The toll free teleport number that you can dial is 1-866-275-2677. Besides, you can also send an email to In addition, there is also another way that you can choose, which is sending mail at the Department of Business Oversight, Customer services, 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814.

As one of the customers, you have the right to get a refund. It is the result of the agreement if the company does not send the money that received from you within 10 days of the date of its receipt, or does not give guide committing an equivalent amount of money to the individual designated by you within 10 days of the date of the receipt of funds from you unless otherwise asked by you.

If Jpay does not grant your order to send the money and the money is still there and has not yet been forwarded or sent, you have a right to get a refund of your money. If you want to get the money back from JPay, you must send a mail or send your written request at JPay Inc., Attn: Customer Service, 12864 Biscayne Boulevard, Ste. 243, Miami, Florida 33181. In case you do not get your refund, you have a right to get your money back plus a compensation of up to $1,000 and the fees of the attorney that is based on the section 2102 of the California Financial Code.


For those who have a question about or you have an issue with your transaction, you will need to contact the Money Transmitter that processed the transaction for assistance. In fact, the Division of Banking has no access to this information. To send a complaint, you need to submit a writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the official website of Colorado Division of Banking and return it and osme others to the Division of Banking.


JPay Inc. is known as the licensed money transmitter that is under Chapter 560, Florida Statues. If you think they violate the Chapter 560, Florida Statues, you can try to call JPay Inc. at 800-574-5729. You can also contact the Florida Office of Financial Regulation, 200 East Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0376, (850) 487-9687.


For your information, JPay Inc. is licensed by the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance, License #44761, NMLS ID #92932.


If you want to complaint about the money transmissions sent vi JPay, you can contact the IDFPR at 1-888-298-8089, Division of Financial Institutions.


You can send all questions or complains regarding JPay Inc money transmission services to the Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland at:

Commissioner of Financial Regulation
Attention: Complaint Unit
500 North Calvert Street, Suite 402
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Phone number: 1-888-784-0136

New Hampshire

You have a right to get a refund of the Transaction Amount and Service Free if your transaction is not paid out according to the information provided about the recipient, as long as you do not break the law or the User Agreement. If you violate the rule, the transaction will also be cancelled.

New York

You can send email to the New York State Department of Financial Services, Customer Services Division at One State Street, New York, NY 10004-1417 (877-226-5697).


For anyone who have a complaint, firstly, you can contact the Customer Service Department of JPay Inc. If the issue about the money transmission or currency exchange activity is still there, you are recommended to send a complaint to Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705.


If you have any questions or concerns about a transaction with a license, you can contact the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions at (360) 902-8700. Plus, you can also send mail to Department of Consumer Services, P.O. Box41200, Olympia, WA 98504-1200.

When submitting a complaint, do not forget to provide the name of the company, office location, the one that you contacted at the company, your name, mailing address, 10 digit phone numbers, a brief information about the issue, and list of events in chronological order with names and dates. If you want to submit the electronic one, the form that you need to complete can be found on

Every customer has a right to get a refund of all moneys they got for transmittal within 10 days of receipt of a written request for refund. The story will be different if the moneys have been sent and delivered to the recipient prior to the receipt of the written request for a refund. On the other hand, JPay also has a right to believe that there is a crime as the result of transmitting the money as asked by the customer or refunding the money as asked by the customer. According to the, JPay is otherwise prohibited by the law from making a refund asked by the customer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *