Sometimes, you may get an issue where you cannot login to your JPay account. Of course, it’s a very annoying thing, isn’t it? However, When you can log into your JPay account, you can still connect with loved ones in prison.
Aside from that, by logging in to your JPay account, you’re able to send money through JPay Money Transfer to your loved ones in prison. Then, when you cannot login to your JPay account, knowing their condition in prison is a bit difficult for you.
Thankfully, this post will guide you how to recover your JPay login password when you cannot login or even forget your password. By doing this, you can stay connected with your loved one by sending them email or money. Let’s see the ways to recover your JPay account!
Here’s the Guide to Recover Your JPay Account!
- Please follow our ways below if you want to recover your JPay account:
- You firstly need to login to your JPay account by accessing this link. https://www.jpay.com/login.aspx
- You can then fill your email and password that you usually use to login to your JPay account.
- If you cannot login, you can click on the ‘Forgot Your Password’ option.
- By clicking this option, it will direct into a new page.
- Here, you need to enter your email address in the available bar.
- After that, you can then click on the ‘Send Me A Reset Link’ button.
- You will then receive a link to your email to reset your password.
- Once you receive an email, you should follow the further steps until you successfully recover your password.
- If you successfully recover your JPay account, you can try to log into your JPay account and see if it works or not.
That’s it! Recovering a JPay account is pretty easy, isn’t it?
If the way above cannot solve your problem, you can also contact JPay as an alternative when you confront JPay login. How to contact JPay? If you have a plan to contact JPay, you can firstly talk to customer services of JPay by dialing the number at (800) 574-5729. Tell them what your problem is. We think they can solve your problem as soon as possible.
Aside from that, you can also contact the JPay through:
- 24 Hour Customer Support: (800) 574-JPAY (5729)
- Mailing Address:JPay LLC, 10981 Marks Way, Miramar, FL 33025
- Press Inquiries: Pressinquiries@jpay.com
How to Create a New JPay Account?
If you’re a new one who accesses the JPay site, you may be confused about how to get the JPay services. You may already know that through JPay service, you can send email, photos and also stay connected with people in prison. Sure, you may also want to get the services to communicate with your loved one in prison though via email.
To get the JPay services, you should create an account on JPay site by following some ways that we’ll explain below. However, before you go on creating a JPay account, make sure that you know the state and an inmate ID.
Then, how to find the Inmate ID in prison, here’s how!
- Firstly, you need to click on the ‘Don’t Know the ID#?’ option on the login page.
- Then, choose the State in which the inmate is located.
- After you tap on the ‘+’ mark, you will see plenty of correctional institutions.
- What you should do here is to choose the appropriate one.
- Then, you will see the contact details of the prisons.
- By doing this, you will get the Inmate’s ID easily.
If you already get the Inmate’s ID, you can continue to create a JPay account.
Here’s how to create a JPay account!
- Firstly, access the link here.
- Then, you have to enter the State and Inmate ID in the available bar.
- After that, click on the Find button.
- If you enter both of them correctly, your registration will start.
- You can only follow the on-screen guidelines to start creating a JPay account.
That’s it! You successfully create a JPay account in order to stay connected with your loved one in prison.
How to Login to Your JPay Account?
Once you already create a JPay account, you may be wondering how to create an account on JPay to get any services within. Of course, to login to a JPay account, you should create an account first by following the ways that we have explained in the previous section. Then, if you already have a JPay account and you want to login into, you can follow some steps below!
- All things you need is to visit the official JPay site here.
- You can then enter your email address and password on the available bar.
- Once you already fill them, you can then click on the Login button.
- Then, you will be directed into your JPay account page within a few seconds.
Congratulations! You already login to your JPay account.
After logging into your JPay account, of course, you can do anything within include:
- Stay connected with your loved one in prison.
- Send emails by attaching any files that can be opened by them.
- Send photos by attaching them in your email.
- Share your videograms at least 30-seconds duration with them along with email.
- Send money to your loved one via JPay Money Transfer.
- Stamps are available online for sending emails.
- Faster than any other email services.
- Your loved one in prison will receive your email within 48 hours.
- Use the email just like any other one.
- Snap n Send app is available to share any pictures.
Well, those are what you can do after logging into your JPay account. Considering there are plenty of benefits that you can get from the JPay account, sure, when you cannot login into your account, that’s very annoying, isn’t it?
In addition, JPay Mail is a great service used to send emails to your loved one in prison. By doing this, you can stay in touch with your dear one. Need to know, all JPay email reviews are positive as they can stay connected with their beloved in prison. Sure, there are plenty of JPay rules and Terms of Services that you should know.