JPay has a thing called JPay stamp that works like the regular postage stamps. With this kind of thing, you will be able to keep in touch with your loved one in the prison. Feel free to send emails with attachments such as photos and videos as the form of showing your support to them. The thing that you send will be directed to the facility where your inmate is in. In short, JPay stamp is really important to contact them.
Apparently, the coverage of JPay stamp is limited. With this stamp, you will only be able to send an email with 6000 characters in total and this amount is equivalent to 6 sheets of handwritten letters. If you want to attach something to the email, one additional stamp is needed for every included attachment.
How much does it cost for you to get the JPay stamp? The cost of JPay stamps varies by state and facility. For some people, the prices are affordable while for some others, they are too expensive. If you are one of those who think they are too pricey, fortunately, you can get one from any state, including the one that you are not currently in. Then, which state has the cheapest JPay stamps?
State that has the cheapest JPay stamps
You can conclude which state has the cheapest JPay stamps by comparing the rates offered by each state. In order to compare them, the first thing that you will need to do is to log in to your JPay account. When you are logged in, it is time for you to go to the bottom left under JPay.com,, find ContactUs and press it. On the right side of the screen, you should be able to see something that says Welcome, (your name). Aside from that, there is also something that says Offender. In addition, you can also find change. Upon finding one, please press it and then press Email as well. There is Buy Stamps located on the left side that you need to hit to find the rates. All the rates that can be found are from all the states so you can just choose the one that you want to know.
The general prices of the JPay stamps range from: $20 for 6 JPay stamps, $5.00 for 20 JPay stamps, $7.50 for 35 JPay stamps to $10.00 for 60 JPay stamps. As in illustration, in Texas, you can get 1 JPay stamp by spending $0.44, 20 JPay stamps by spending $8.80, and 100 JPay stamps by spending $4.40. If you want to get 60 JPay stamps in Ohio, you will need to spend $12. 60 JPay stamps in Washington costs you only $10. Michigan offers 100 JPay stamps for $20.
Since the prices also vary each facility, a state might have different prices. You can check out every facility one by one to compare with the others and to conclude which one has the cheapest JPay stamp. Keep in mind that it is possible for the prices to be changed anytime so one state could have the cheapest JPay stamp today while the next day it could have the most expensive one.
Using promo codes
If you are looking for the cheap JPay stamps, you can also consider the promo codes that are everywhere. One of the best and the most recommended sites that you can visit to get the promo code is called CouponXOO. Here are some promo codes for JPay stamps that you can use as displayed on the site.
- A3A876F9: Please enter this code if you want to get 15% off Over $100 order.
- E77641C6: Please enter this code if you want to get a 15% First Buy offer.
- 21CD66F1: Please enter this code if you want to get 20% off Over $200 order.
- 965EEE25: Entering this code will get you 7% off Less than $50 order.
- 223B8A6C: Entering this code will get you 5% off All Type order.
- B8F6183C: Entering this code will get you 30% off New Customer order.
Buying JPay stamps
For those who have enough money who want to buy the JPay stamps, here is the guide that you can follow:
- The first thing that you will have to do is to go to the JPay homepage and when you are there, click Email on the Navigation menu.
- On the Compose page on the Email menu, you will be able to see Buy Stamps that should be clicked.
- On the Buy Stamps page, feel free to choose the stamp package that you want and then do not forget to click Continue.
- You will need to select the payment method and it can be done by two ways: choosing a previously saved card from the Select card list or clicking Use a new credit/debit card if you use the new one and then you will be asked to add the billing information for the new card. Do not forget to click Continue.
- In the Payment Verification box, the last thing that you will need to do is to confirm that the payment information is correct and then click Buy Stamps.
It should be easy for you to buy the JPay stamps by following the guide. In case you need assistance, do not hesitate to reach out the customer support of JPay. If you want to talk directly to them, you can dial (800) 574-JPAY (5729). Since it is available for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, feel free to call anytime you want. The same number can be used if you have any questions. Aside from that, another way is to send a mail to its mailing address at JPay LLC 10981 Marks Way Miramar, FL 33025. However, the latter one is not effective since it takes time to get response.