A JPay stamp is really important if you want to send an email to the inmate with the attachments of something such as a photo or video. without it, everything doing so is impossible since sending emails to the inmates is different compared to the regular one when just need a device and an internet connection.
How much does a JPay stamp cost? The price actually varies depending on the state and facility. In Texas, you can get 1 JPay stamp by spending $0.44, 20 JPay stamps by spending $8.80, and 100 JPay stamps by spending $4.40. If you want to get 60 JPay stamps in Ohio, you will need to spend $12. 60 JPay stamps in Washington costs you only $10. Michigan offers 100 JPay stamps for $20.
JPay stamps promo code
If you think that the JPay stamps are quite pricey and you are looking for the JPay free stamps promo code, you are recommended to visit CouponXOO. If you have no idea of what CouponXOO is, this one refers to the site that tracks coupons codes from the online merchants. The goal of the site is to help customers to save money. It is like a bridge that connects the sites who offer promo codes and the customers who need them.
Keep in mind that they do not guarantee the authenticity of any coupon or promo code. Before making a purchase, it is better for you to check all promotions of interest at the merchant website.
Here is the list of some JPay stamps promo codes that you will be able to find on CouponXOO.
- A3A876F9: Entering this code will get you 15% off Over $100 order.
- E77641C6: Entering this code will get you a 15% First Buy offer.
- 21CD66F1: Entering this code will get you 20% off Over $200 order.
- 965EEE25: Entering this code will get you 7% off Less than $50 order.
- 223B8A6C: Entering this code will get you 5% off All Type order.
- B8F6183C: Entering this code will get you 30% off New Customer order.
Feel free to use any promo code that you want to get the discount. Apparently, each of them mentioned above is valid and active so everything can be used. However, no one offers JPay stamps for free so all that you can get is a discount.
Way to find cheap JPay stamps
As stated above, the prices of JPay stamps vary depending on the state and facility. Fortunately, the rule does not require you to buy from the state that you are currently in. On the other words, you are allowed to buy from any state that you want, which makes it possible for you to get the cheap JPay stamp.
If you want to know the price of a JPay stamp in every state or facility, here is the step by step that you need to follow. First and foremost, you will need to log in to your account. When you are logged in, the next thing that should be done is to go to the bottom left under JPay.com and find and press ContactUs. You should be able to see something that says Welcome, (your name)) on the right side of the screen, and then there is also something that says offender located under that. Next to it, there is something that says change. Please hit that and then Email. Another thing that should be hit is Buy Stamps that is able to be found on the left side. In the end, you are able to find the rates listed for all states. It is time for you to check out everything and compare. Once you have found the cheap one, do not waste your time and just buy it.
Way to purchase JPay stamps
If there is no promo code available or if you have enough money and does not need discount anymore, here is the normal way to buy JPay stamps:
- The first thing that should be done is to head over to the JPay homepage. Once you are there, click Email on the Navigation menu.
- Then, find the Compose page on the Email menu. There, you will be able to see Buy Stamps that need to be clicked.
- On the Buy Stamps page, feel free to select the stamp package that you want to buy. After deciding, do not forget to click Continue.
- Apart from the stamp package, you will also have to select the payment method. There are two ways to choose from. The first one is choosing a previously saved card from the Select card list and the second one is clicking Use a new credit/debit card if you use the new one. If you choose the latter one, you will be asked to add the billing information for the new card. Once again, do not forget to click Continue when you are done.
- In the Payment Verification box, the last thing that should be done is to confirm that the payment information is correct and then click Buy Stamps.
You should be able to buy the JPay stamps smoothly by following each step of buying the JPay stamp above well. If you find it hard and you need assistance, you are advised to contact the customer support of JPay. To talk to them directly, you can dial (800) 574-JPAY (5729). Since it is available for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, feel free to call whenever you want. You can also use the same number if you want to ask some questions related to anything about JPay. To reach them out, there is actually another way, which is to send a mail to its mailing address at JPay LLC 10981 Marks Way Miramar, FL 33025.