JPay is a company which cooperates with county, state, and federal correctional facilities across the country to provide services which are safe, reliable and convenient for family and friends or inmates. It is also a payment solution for parolees, offenders, and probationers. This company provides excellent customer service and delivers relevant products and services to a broad range of facilities. Anyone who want to use JPay, they have to register online. Then, they will be able to use the services of JPay to help their incarcerated loved one.
To enjoy the services of JPay, you have to access the website of JPay at www.jpay.com. Besides, you are also able to enjoy the services of JPay by downloading the apps of JPay. If you use Android, you are able to download the app at Google Play Store and if you use iOS, you are able to download the apps of JPay at App Store. It is free to download. In the App Store, this app is rated 2.5 out of 5. The size of file is 49.5 MB and it requires iOS 8.0 or later. In Google Play Store, it is rated 4.3 out of 5 and it requires Android of 4.1 and up. The size of the file is 14 MB.
Can we download JPay apps for Desktop? The instructions below will help you guide how to download JPay apps.
- The first thing that you need to do is downloading and installing Android Emulator for PC Windows. The Android Emulator that you can use are Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player. This android emulator app will can download JPay full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and also desktop.
- If you have downloaded it, now have to click on the icon so that it will run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- In this stage, you have to login with your Google Play Store account.
- Access Google Play Store and search for “JPay”.
- Then, you have to select one of the app from the list of search result. After that, click the Install button.
- Now, you are able to use the app of JPay on your laptop.
You can also get JPay app by downloading it from the website of windows10app.com and then import the .apk file that you have downloaded from the website. Right click and then install it.
If you download JPay apps, you will be able to enjoy the features of this app including sending money with your credit/ debit card, prepaiding Reply for JPay email, writing and receiving emails, pushing notifications for JPay email, attaching and sending photos, buying JPay stamps, sending emails to multiple recipients, creating a JPay account, managing your JPay accounts, searching for inmates, and saved payment options. The new things from JPay apps is full Snap n’Send history and updated their email terms of services. If you are one of JPay users, it is better for you to download the apps now so that you will be easier to use it whenever and wherever.