JPay as a company which can connect the inmates and their family or friends provides a lot of services. Starting from sending money, sending email, scheduling a video visitation, sending a VideoGram, buying phone time and even buying a JPay player can be done via JPay. How to do those of services? You just simply visit website of JPay.
- Online payments. You are able to transfer money online via JPay.com. Transferring money via website of JPay, you can do it in Send money page.
- Over the phone. You are able to transfer money by simply doing phone call. It means you need JPay phone number to send money. So, if you want to send money over the phone you can call 1-800-574-5729.
- MoneyGram. If you want to transfer money cash, you are able to do that via MoneyGram. MoneyGram has a lot of easy locations nationwide. The companies that always have MoneyGram service are Walmart, 7-11, and CVS Pharmacy. Sending money via MoneyGram, you will be required correctional ID number of inmates, their last name, and the name of facility or receive code. You are able to get the code in the website of JPay exactly in the Help link about sending money. There is a link to the code.
- Money Order. You are able to transfer money via JPay’s money order service. But first, you have to download the coupon first. And you have to be sure that your coupon corresponds to the state of your inmate’s location. To do money order, you will be required a check of cashier or money order and money order coupon of JPay for the state of your aimed location. You can download JPay coupon in website of JPay exactly in Help link. There will be a link to the coupon in the ‘About Sending Money’ link.
- Lobby Kiosk. You are able to send money using credit card via Lobby Kiosk. Lobby kiosk can be found at the facility of your inmate’s location. To check whether the facility of your inmate provides lobby kiosk, you are able to check at availability and pricing page in the website of JPay.